Chris McDaniel’s Civil Justice Record
* Solid champion for conservative tort reform
* Member, Republican National Lawyer’s Association
* Member, Federalist Society
* Member, Mississippi Defense Lawyer’s Association
* Member, Mississippi Claims Association
* Mississippi BIPEC business champion
* Author, Vexatious Litigant Law (SB 2440, 2014) seeking to curb frivolous law suits.
McDaniel has voted for bills limiting liability for business engaged in agritourism (SB 2439, 2012), championed legislation that required a certification of merit for lawsuits filed against licensed professional realtors, homebuilders, engineer, home remodelers, surveyors, etc. (SB 3073, 2009), and voted for the Tort Claims Act that provided immunity in tort claims to physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants providing medical services to Medicaid recipients. (SB 2998, 2008)
I Support Chris McDaniel’s Stands on Civil Justice!
If you agree with Sen. McDaniel’s position on this issue, please let us know by signing up below. We’ll keep you posted on other issue briefs and events that we organize for Chris.